"I have had Alzheimer's now for the past two years plus. There's nearly as many of us as there are cancer sufferers, and it looks as if the number of people with the disease will double within a generation. It's a shock and a shame to find out that funding for research is 3% of that which goes to find cancer cures."

- Terry Pratchett OBE, Patron, Alzheimer's Research Trust

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Commemorative Official & Fan Made Stuff

Want to buy something official for Wear the Lilac day? Try these links first (some may be out of stock, but are still worth looking at).




...And a Hard-boiled Egg! | Discworld Emporium
Commemorate the Glorious 25th May from Terry Pratchett's Night Watch with our hard-boiled egg - exclusive to Discworld Emporium!

THE GLORIOUS 25TH OF MAY COMMEMORATIVE PACK
Limited Edition

 
Limited Edition! THE GLORIOUS 25TH OF MAY LBE
A special 'Little Brown Envelope' commemorating the Glorious Revolution and People's Rebublic of Treacle Mine Road.

Each envelope in this edition contains an assortment of Discworld stamps, along wiith a limited edition Lilac Patrician and adjoined Glorious Twenty-Fifth postal label. Also included in every LBE is a mint example of the much requested $1 Duty Stamp* - as featured in our Portal Properties rental lease.

 
THE GLORIOUS 25TH OF MAY LILAC PATRICIAN
In tribute to the revolutionaries of Treacle Mine Road, this limited edition Penny Patrician from the Ankh-Morpork Post office is wearing Lilac. Each stamp is accompanied by a commemorative postal label and both are presented on one beautiful sheet, available while stocks last.


Unofficial Stuff

These lovely silk pins were a massive fundraiser initiative, but are no longer available.

Wear the Lilac Towels

An embroidered and beautiful meeting of Pratchett and Adams

This towel has a beautiful lilac on one end and "Don't Panic" stitched on the other end. The towel measures 14.5 by 23.5 and proceeds were donated equally to the Alzheimer's Association (atz.org) and Alzheimer's Research Trust UK.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Few months ago I was Comfirm that I have herpes virus and ever since then I have been on research on how I will get rid of my Herpes but on one faithful day i saw someone testifying about Dr OLIHA and she. Was saying that she was cured from herpes virus and also I quickly copy his email address and I emailed Dr OLIHA and he told me that I need to get some herbs which i purchased and he told me that he will ship the herbal medicine to me through DHL courier service and he also told that his herbal medicine is going to take five days to cure me from herpes and behold his herbal medicine work accord to him and i am free from herpes now and Dr OLIHA is a wonderful man and he is the best doctor I ever met in my life and he is the best doctor in Africa you can also email him via  {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}   com or whatsApp him on +2349038382931thanks Dr OLIHA 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make me a promise Bianca, my mother said. "Promise me you won't put me in a home or make me live with one of your sisters". It was a joke at the time when my mom was just starting to forget things. 06/08/2019 was the hardest day of my life. Watching my mom talk to herself, packing her things 2-3 times a day, saying she has to go home. It was heartbreaking. I broke down and cried with her a few times and then I realized how hard it must be on my dad too. He can't leave the house, he has to convince her that she lives in their house. I came to the decision to quit my job. My dad needs help. I live 7 hours away but instead of visiting my parents, I'll be visiting my husband. My mom has always been there for me and been my best friend so I want to be there for her. I keep telling myself that I can snap her out of it. I got her numerous medications including DONEPEZIL and MEMATINE instead of helping her, they almost destroyed her due to the side effects. As I was reading more about Dementia on the internet, I met with some comments of people testifying about Dr. Rohan and his BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS that it works for Alzheimer's and Dementia. I contacted the doctor immediately and explained my mother's conditions to him, he assured me that my mom will be fine and her memory will come back to normal. I ordered his Herbal Supplements and it was delivered to me here in Canada by DHL courier company in less than a week with instructions on how to use them attached in the package. After 3 weeks of using these herbs, we began to see improvement, after 6 months my mom was better, and it's been 2 years now and my mom is completely free from this horrible disease called dementia. In case your loved one is suffering from Alzheimer's/Dementia I will advise you to use BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS it may also help you. You can contact Dr. Rohan via email; dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com and Whatsapp; +393512146722 to get yours.

    ReplyDelete